VERICUT Protects Powerful, High-Speed Machines for Aerospace Manufacturing
Pilatus produces aluminum components on machines that can run at speeds of up to 30,000 RPM. Detecting errors and preventing crashes is of the utmost importance, which is why they use VERICUT to simulate NC programs before running the part for the first time. VERICUT makes it easy to identify potential collisions and address the errors, reducing time spent in the prove-out process to streamline the manufacturing workflow.
Pilatus uses VERICUT and Force to:
- Validate NC programs before running them on high-speed machines.
- Easily detect errors and prevent potential collisions prior to running the program.
- Reduce time spent in the prove-out process.
- Protect CNC machines from costly collisions and crashes.
- Save money and increase profit by reducing cycle times with Force optimization.