CGTech Expertise is Available to Your Company!
When you invest in VERICUT, you’re not just buying a software program, you’re teaming up with a manufacturing partner with the largest collection of CNC machining experts in the world. CGTech’s company features and benefits include:
- CGTech’s products, including VERICUT’s simulation technology, are developed in-house by CGTech engineers. This allows for quick changes and specific customization by the original developers.
- CGTech enjoys very high retention of its sales and customer support engineers, providing consistent and experienced contacts for a long term business relationship with your company.
- Your CGTech contacts are directly connected to VERICUT development to best support your needs.
- CGTech has been a stable and consistently profitable business, owned and managed by the original founders since 1988.
- CGTech is privately held and 100% self-financed, allowing us to plan long term, without concern of investors, stock price, or parent company pressure.
- A large pool of trained VERICUT users exists in virtually every industrialized country (tens of thousands of seats sold).
- As a result of our large VERICUT user base, long-term employees, continuity of ownership and organization, and direct in-house development, CGTech has seen most of the challenges manufacturers face. We are continually exposed to new manufacturing methods and technologies worldwide, and can quickly react to ever-changing industry needs.
- As an approved vendor/product at most major companies around the world, CGTech is a reliable partner for your NC manufacturing operations.
- CGTech has partnerships with all major CAD/CAM companies. As a result, there is a VERICUT interface to all major CAM systems. CGTech understands the processes surrounding VERICUT and knows how to make it fit smoothly into your methods.
- CGTech has partnerships with many major machine tool builders to facilitate all aspects of VERICUT implementation.
CGTech expertise can help you gain a competitive edge. Contact us today to schedule a meeting where we will establish a plan for working together.