VERICUT Users’ Exchange Meetings 2021
Don’t miss a great opportunity to check out the new developments in VERICUT, meet with other users, and share your ideas with CGTech!
Virtual VUE 2021
VUE is our way to show our appreciation to customers, provide updates, and work with users to improve our software and the user experience. Our 2021 VUEs will be held virtually so you can still participate no matter where you are.
The VUE agenda has been broken up into 3 sessions. Each session will be approximately two hours.
VUE attendees will receive 1 complimentary day of training to use towards the purchase of a standard VERICUT training class by the end of this year. To receive your complementary training, you must attend at least 2 of the 3 sessions.
VUE 2021 Agenda
- What's new in VERICUT 9.1.x
- VERICUT 9.2 and Future Plans
- A Deeper Look at Collision Avoidance
- Improving Workflow through Better Tool Management
- Shining a Spotlight on VERICUT Turning
- Multiple Operations - One VERICUT Project
- FORCE Facts and Common Misconceptions
- Tips and Tricks
Click here for detailed descriptions of each topic.
Virtual VUE 2021 has ended. To request access to the VUE session recordings, please contact email@example.com